Política de Privacidad y Cookies
Somos una empresa familiar establecida en Malta, la dirección de nuestro sitio web es: http://godivemalta.net.
¿Qué datos recogemos?
Our Company collects the following data:
- If you use our contact form we collect personal identification information you provide
(e.g.: ame, email address, phone number, etc.)
- through your activity on the site we collect anonymized data of your visit
(e.g. information from your device and actions taken)
¿Cómo recogemos tus datos?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use a contact form
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
¿Cómo utilizaremos tus datos?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Make the website easier to use
¿Cómo almacenamos tus datos?
Our Company securely stores your data.
Our Company will keep your personal information for 3 years.
Our Company would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write us email@example.com.
¿Cuáles son tus derechos respecto a la protección de datos?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
¿Cómo utilizamos las cookies?
¿Qué tipo de cookies utilizamos?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
¿Cómo gestionar las cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Políticas de privacidad de otros sitios web
Cambios en nuestra política de privacidad
¿Cómo ponerse en contacto con nosotros?